The Canadian blockchain startup, Decentral, founded by billionaire Ethereum co-founder Anthony Di Iorio in 2014., has proclaimed the launch of Jaxx Liberty. The successor of its very popular Jaxx cryptocurrency wallet (which was founded in 2015; it is now named Jaxx Legacy).
Jaxx Liberty, launched on September 12, 2018, was undergoing beta testing from 1 July 2018. the news was announced on Twitter.
Jaxx Liberty goes beyond a multi-stage multi-currency wallet offer. What the team has done is to put an App in all the tools most requested by its users: personalized portfolio, in-app exchange, news, market data, and blockchain explorers (for “reviewing transaction data from across a full range of blockchain platforms”).
Here are the main highlights:
1. The wallet supports more than 70 digital asset types:
(Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Ethereum Classic, Dogecoin, DigiByte, and many ERC-20 tokens).
2. A portfolio module that ” includes both changes in the amount of cryptocurrency and the value of those cryptocurrencies over time
3. Ability to exchange cryptocurrency from within the app through ShapeShift
4. Access to market data price, 24-hour percentage change, 7-day percentage change, market cap, supply, and traded volume).
5. News Module powered by a feed aggregator that provides news from different famous cryptocurrency blogs.
6. Integrated block explorers for all the coins supported by the app, i.e. Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Ethereum Classic, and DigiByte.